Fiber Strands KIT
Jump on the bandwagon with the latest FIBERGLASS trend - Fiberglass strands! Using the Wildflowers Fiberglass Strands kit, you can make a sleek, natural-looking nail.
This is for a box of 50 fiber strands, Wildflowers BASE gel, Wildflowers Clear Build in a Bottle, and Wildflowers Top Coat Gel.
- Press the fiberglass strands flat using a brush or round tool.
- Apply the Wildflowers Clear Base to the nails. Cure.
- Apply a thin coat of Wildflowers Clear Build in a Bottle. Place the ends of the fiberglass strands on the edge of the nail. Cure.
- Create a line across the fiberglass strands just past the point of length you desire. Cure.
- Cut the fiberglass strands. BE CAREFUL! Fiberglass is made from GLASS, and it's very easy to get it on or in your skin.
- Coat with the Wildflowers Clear Build in a Bottle. Cure.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Shape and File the nails.
- Apply Wildflowers Top Coat Gel.
Ships from Florida, USA. We ship worldwide.
Wildflowers Fiber Strands Kit is a cosmetic product. Returns are not accepted.