Class - Fluid Art
NEW 2022 NAILS pictured soon!
Available IN PERSON at the OREGON NAIL EXPO 2022 in Portland Oregon (you must have a show ticket to attend this class).
Batik, Watercolor, and Marble – these are just a few techniques the Wildflowers Nail Academy educators will help you learn in the Fluid Art class.
This is the perfect class to really dive in and master techniques where you may feel out of control - especially if you are a control freak! Thankfully we use some amazing products that take the hard work out of the techniques, and I bet you'll surprise yourself in this class.
In this half-day hands-on workshop, you will create a total of 6 looks to add to your portfolio.
During class, you will have unlimited use of all Wildflowers Products.
No product kit is included in this class.
What to Bring:
- (BEING UPDATED SOON!)
- UV or LED nail lamp
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- White, Black, Turquoise and Light Pink Gel Polish (and a few other bright colors)
- An electrical power strip (you will be provided with one outlet as close as possible to you)
- Table Towel (optional - we will have paper towels)
- Table Lamp (optional - sometimes the lighting in conference rooms is poor)
- We recommend utilizing the Wildflowers tools listed above. If you choose to use other tools or brushes, we can not guarantee the outcome of each nail design.
If you do not have any of the tools, we'd be happy to guide you in making a purchase from our website. If you do not have time to order prior to class (because of shipping time) please contact us about pre-purchasing items. We can have them ready for you when you check into class.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Detail Art class is non-refundable. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.