BASE Original Tinted (HEMA-free)
* Same color and formula as BASE Cashmere*
Nail Techs are RAVING about the superior adhesion of Wildflowers BASE gel!
Wildflowers BASE gel is a soak-off gel that provides a foundation with maximum adhesion - even on habitual lifters. This is the base coat we use for literally EVERYTHING at Wildflowers (Nails in a Box, Sculpting Paste, Gel Polish, Liquid and Powder Acrylic and so on).
Tinted Base (Original) New Formulation has a beautiful built-in camouflage (think BB Cream). The tint in the BASE helps you to see where you are applying it and helps to camouflage any imperfections that the natural nail may have. The new formulation is low-odor and has a thinner viscosity with low heat.
- Cleanse and Purify the nail plate an Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+) acetone mixture (half and half is great)
- Do not apply protein bond, bond-aid, or any other primer, these are NOT necessary.
- Apply a thin coat of Wildflowers BASE gel. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp or 120 seconds in a UV lamp.
- Apply a second coat for camouflage coverage. Cure.
- Continue to sculpt your nails using Wildflowers Build in a Bottle, or Wildflowers Sculpting Paste OR finish with Wildflowers Top Coat Gel for a natural nail overlay.
Wildflowers BASE gels come in a 15mL bottle. If you'd like a refill size (30mL) of this color, please purchase the BASE Cashmere Refill Color.
We ship worldwide. Just add this item to your cart, head to the checkout and enter your address to get shipping rates. Item ships from Georgia, USA.
Wildflowers BASE gel is a cosmetic item, therefore returns are NOT accepted on this item.