ONLINE - Elevated Art Master Artist Course
Welcome to the ONLINE Master Artist Course "Elevated Art".
This course is part of our 8-course Master Artist Series.
Ruffles, Roses, Flowers, and Lace – all elevated from the surface of the nail! Elevated Art utilizes several popular mediums to produce hand-grabbing 2-D and 3-D nail art. In this class, you will learn the latest techniques for creating fun 3-D nail art that will impress your clients, all in a salon time frame.
Please watch this video to see what you need. There is also a list below.
Here is what you need to complete class:
- Gloves or Wildflowers Flower Palette
- 3D Starter Kit (this is a great option that contains several of the following items)
- Wildflowers Silicone Tools
- Wildflowers Clear Puffy Gel
- Wildflowers Art Paste
- Wildflowers Palace Glitter
- Wildflowers Popcorn Glitter
- Wildflowers Puffy Gels or Artist's Gel Paints in GOLD
- Wildflowers Powdered Sugar Collection
- A Dotting Tool
- A Pump Bottle for Isopropyl Alcohol
- Gel Polishes
- Wildflowers Top Coat Gel, Metallic Topcoat and Matte Topcoat (Matte is optional)