Let Lauren Wireman train your salon or group.
- -Acrylic Enhancements
- -Gel Enhancements
- -Wildflowers Sculpt or Build Certification
- -Art Classes / Master Artist Classes
- -Business Training / Planning / Advising
- -Competition Training
Bring your favorite products and brushes. This is the most effective and condensed training possible.
Kits are available for an additional fee to accompany any class, otherwise some products will have to be brought by students or provided by the salon owner for class attendees to use.
This page is used to pay Lauren's rate per day for teaching class. The person booking class will also be responsible for paying for any travel expenses (train, plane including bags, rental car, etc), and hotel accommodations (the night before and the night after class is complete). The person booking will also be responsible for shipping costs for student kits or any other audio visual equipment needed for class.
How to book:
(Prices are for travel within the continental United States, for international pricing and events, please fill out the form below)
1. Please fill out this form (click here)
2. We will contact you by phone or email to confirm a date a time, topic etc.
3. Return to this page to pay for the class. The listed price is for ONE 8 hour class day (4 hours, a lunch break, and 4 more hours of education) Class will be officially booked when payment is received.
The class will be confirmed 4 weeks before the scheduled date. From that point forward, the class is locked in and non-refundable. If an emergency happens, the credits will be held and the class will be rescheduled as soon as possible.