Gel Polish - Bare BASE
Wildflowers BASE Bare gel is a soak-off gel. It can be used by itself like a gel polish, for French manicures, or to correct discolored nail plates prior to color.
- Cleanse and Purify the nail plate an Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+) acetone mixture (half and half is great)
- Apply primer if you'd like.
- Apply a thin coat of Wildflowers BASE gel. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp or 120 seconds in a UV lamp.
- Repeat if you'd like to build the color.
- Continue to sculpt your nails using Wildflowers Build in a Bottle, or Wildflowers Sculpting Paste OR finish with Wildflowers Top Coat Gel for a natural nail overlay.
Tinted Base REFILL sizes are enough to fill your small base bottle 2 times. We do not sell empty small polish bottles.
Some nail techs love to use this product from a pot which is available on our website with a matching sticker 🏼.
We ship worldwide. Just add this item to your cart, head to the checkout and enter your address to get shipping rates. Item ships from Georgia, USA.
Wildflowers BASE gel is a cosmetic item, therefore returns are NOT accepted on this item.