Wildflowers FOIL GEL is super sticky once cured, and provides the perfect surface for foils to adhere.
- Remove the sticky layer from your gel polish color (either by wiping, or adding Wildflowers Metallic Topcoat which is tack-free).
- Apply Wildflowers FOIL GEL to the surface of the nail. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED light, or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.
- Gently swipe the back of your transfer foil with acetone (1 quick and gentle swipe is enough).
- Apply the transfer foil (with the good side facing YOU) to the surface of the nail. Rub gently to transfer the image. Repeat as necessary.
- Apply Wildflowers Top Coat Gel to seal in the image.
Cure time: 30 secs LED, 120 secs UV lamp.
We ship world-wide. Just add the item to your cart, proceed to checkout, and enter your address to see your rates. Item ships from Florida, USA.
Wildflowers FOIL GEL is a cosmetic product. Returns and exchanges are NOT accepted on this product.