Gel Polish - Navy Uniform
HEMA-FREE. Pantone Navy Blue simply put - the truest shade of navy blue that exists. Wildflowers gel polish is long-lasting, soaks off quickly, and is highly pigmented requiring only 1-2 thin coats. Our gel polish is cruelty-free, vegan, and 21-free.
- Cleanse the nail plate with an acetone alcohol mixture, remove the cuticle on the nail plate, and gently remove the shine.
- Apply the Wildflowers BASE gel and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply the first thin coat of Wildflowers Gel Polish. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply a second coat if necessary. Cure for 30 seconds.
- Top with Wildflowers Metallic or Top Coat Gel, or wear it matte with Wildflowers MATTE Topcoat.
Cures for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
INGREDIENTS: Acrylated aliphatic urethane, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, ethyl trimethyl benzoyl phenyl phosphinate, hydroxy cyclohexyl phenyl ketone.
May Contain: CI77266, CI77891, CI73360, CI15880, CI74160, CI77000, CI60725, CI77019
Ships from Georgia, USA
Returns are not accepted on this product.