Glitter Gel - Pink Sparkle
A beautiful, soft, semi-sheer pink with lots of beautiful iridescent and holographic tiny glitters.
Creating dazzling glittered fingertips just got easier with Wildflowers Glitter Gels. Similar to our Sculpting Paste, this poly gel product is fun to work with - you can move it around using a high-quality nylon brush (brown hair) and Isopropyl Alcohol. It creates a very strong nail that is easy to file and feels lightweight on the nails. The clear gel that the glitter is in is crystal clear, which makes the consistency of this product slightly stickier than our Sculpting Paste, so make sure you're working with a good quality nylon brush (brown hair - if you have our vegan brush set, the purple brush works great with this product) and plenty of Isopropyl Alcohol.
You can use this product for an overlay on the natural nails, or add length by applying over a form or tip. You can also use this product perfectly with top forms (reverse forms) - and honestly, that's our favorite way to work with these glitter gels! We love working with this product because unlike acrylic, it doesn't harden until you put it in the LED light to cure. It also stays put and doesn't run.
- Dehydrate and cleanse the nail plate with a mix of 50% acetone and 50% Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+)
- Apply Wildflowers Base Gel to the nails. Cure.
- To work with reverse forms (top forms) apply the glitter gel into the form. Use your black combo tool or purple vegan brush with isopropyl alcohol to move the product around in the form.
- Press the top form onto the nail. Once perfectly positioned, check the underside to be sure the product is not touching the skin.
- Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
- Finish file the cuticle area as necessary.
- Finish the nail with Wildflowers Top Coat Gel.
DO NOT squeeze the product from the center of the tube. This will possibly damage the packaging or cause air bubbles.
30 grams, and 15 grams.
This is enough for 20-50 sets depending on shape, length, and thickness - similar to Polygel.
We ship worldwide from Georgia, USA. To see shipping options and rates, add the product to your cart, head to the checkout, and enter your address.
Wildflowers Sculpting Paste is a cosmetic product, returns are NOT accepted.