NEW! Take control with Wildflowers Sculpting Paste (similar to Poly Gel). This gel hybrid product has a medium viscosity so it's easy to move. No slip solution required - just Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+) - so NO ODOR. Perfect for salon nails, this product will not harden on you until you're ready to cure it, and it's not soft enough to run. Comes in a no-mess tube. It's super easy to file!
The tube has an air pillow inside to allow for change in altitude.
This product is primerless, but we recommend using it over Wildflowers BASE gel.
- Dehydrate and cleanse the nail plate with Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+)
- Apply Wildflowers Base Gel to the nail by squeezing from the top of the tube, and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp, or 120 seconds in a UV lamp.
- Apply a Wildflowers Salon Shapes Nail Form, and squeeze the Sculpting Paste onto the Wildflowers Black Combo Tool's spatula. Roll the paste onto the nail surface.
- Use the Wildflowers Black Combo Tool and a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+) to press the product into place.
- Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp, or 120 seconds in a UV lamp.
- -Remove the sticky surface, and finish file.
- Finish the nail with gel polish, or Wildflowers Top Coat Gel.
This product can be used in reverse forms (pop-its).
DO NOT squeeze the product from the center of the tube. This will possibly damage the packaging or cause air bubbles.
60 grams / 2 oz.
This is enough for 20-50 sets depending on shape, length, and thickness - similar to Polygel.
We ship worldwide from Georgia, USA. To see shipping options and rates, add the product to your cart, head to checkout and enter your address.
Wildflowers Sculpting Paste is a cosmetic product, returns are NOT accepted.