Sculpting Paste - Clear Pink
Building foundations and sculpting length has never been easier than it is now with Wildflowers Sculpting Paste. This poly gel product is easy to work with - you can move it around using our black combo tool and Isopropyl Alcohol. It creates a very strong foundation that is easy to file, and feels lightweight on the nails.
You can use this product for an overlay on the natural nails, or add length by applying our Sculpting Paste with a form or tip. You can also use this product perfectly with top forms (reverse forms). We love working with this product because unlike acrylic, it doesn't harden until you put it in the LED light to cure. It also stays put and doesn't run.
- Dehydrate and cleanse the nail plate with a mix of 50% acetone and 50% Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+)
- Apply Wildflowers Base Gel to the nails. Cure.
- For an overlay, simply squeeze some product out, and slice it off with the spatula end of the Black Combo Tool. Roll that onto the nail. For adding length, use with a form or tip.
- Use the Wildflowers Black Combo Tool and a small amount of Isopropyl Alcohol (90%+) to press the product into place.
- Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
- Remove the sticky surface, and finish file.
- Finish the nail with gel polish, or Wildflowers Top Coat Gel.
DO NOT squeeze the product from the center of the tube. This will possibly damage the packaging or cause air bubbles.
30 grams, and 15 grams.
This is enough for 20-50 sets depending on shape, length, and thickness - similar to Polygel.
We ship worldwide from Georgia, USA. To see shipping options and rates, add the product to your cart, head to the checkout, and enter your address.
Wildflowers Sculpting Paste is a cosmetic product, returns are NOT accepted.