Tack-Free Metallic Topcoat
Same great topcoat, NEW bottle! We love this top coat! Wildflowers award winning Tack-Free Metallic Topcoat is CRAZY thin and won't add bulk to the nail, its the perfect base for all of our chrome products for a smooth application.
-some nail techs love it for a final coat over our chrome products, but we recommend using our thicker and shinier TOP COAT GEL.
- Apply this product over a gel polish system.
- Cure for ONLY 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
- Apply your pigment powder (chrome, powdered sugar powder, unicorn powder, or chameleon pigment) removing any excess from the nail.
- Coat again with Wildflowers Tack-Free Metallic Topcoat and cure for 60 seconds to preserve the look.
- Finish with a final coat of regular (hard gel) gel topcoat for maximum durability.
Cure time in a UV lamp can vary based on the age of the bulbs and wattage of the lamp, but the recommended time to try is 1 minute.
Tack-free topcoats are VERY porous which means after they are cured, they can pick up pigments and dyes and stain from anything from a new pair of jeans or scrubs, all the way to the spice tumeric. We recommend using a regular gel topcoat OVER the tack-free metallic topcoat to protect the nails, give better durability, and help to prevent staining from common things.
We ship world-wide. Just add the item to your cart, proceed to checkout, and enter your address to see your rates. Item ships from Florida, USA.
Tack-Free Metallic Topcoat is a cosmetic product. Returns and exchanges are NOT accepted on this product.