Topcoat - METALLIC Tack-Free
Same great topcoat, NEW bottle! We love this topcoat! Wildflowers award-winning Tack-Free Metallic Topcoat is CRAZY thin and won't add bulk to the nail, it's the perfect base for all of our chrome products for a smooth application.
-some nail techs love it for a final coat over our chrome products, but we recommend using our thicker and shinier TOP COAT GEL.
- Apply this product over a gel polish system.
- Cure for ONLY 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
- Apply your pigment powder (chrome, powdered sugar powder, unicorn powder, or chameleon pigment) removing any excess from the nail.
- Coat again with Wildflowers Tack-Free Metallic Topcoat and cure for 60 seconds to preserve the look.
- Finish with a final coat of regular (hard gel) gel topcoat for maximum durability.
Cure time in a UV lamp can vary based on the age of the bulbs and wattage of the lamp, but the recommended time to try is 1 minute.
Tack-free topcoats are VERY porous which means after they are cured, they can pick up pigments and dyes and stain from anything from a new pair of jeans or scrubs, all the way to the spice turmeric. We recommend using a regular gel topcoat OVER the tack-free metallic topcoat to protect the nails, give better durability, and help to prevent staining from common things.
We ship worldwide. Just add the item to your cart, proceed to checkout, and enter your address to see your rates. Item ships from Georgia, USA.
Tack-Free Metallic Topcoat is a cosmetic product. Returns and exchanges are NOT accepted on this product.